AVIC411.com
godzilla

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

On 17/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, akira85 said:

E tutto vero quoto. grande godzilla!!! ma come stai ora ? tutto ok?

hope he will stay well..but give me an answer, thanks...

3 hours ago, spoon1 said:

why ?

for pioneer :  f10/20/920/9210/9220 i have 2019 maps ! i told you ..look same post before , please !

ablut to transfer 2019 (my2011 or my2010) into pioneer model: AVIC-F50BT, F950DAB, F950BT and F850BT it's not possible ..i tried but no works !

Ok thanks for the answer, and reason why is because you said they are free and you still need money for newest maps for f10/20/920/9210/9220 we will wait to see what happens in feature. Thanks

@spoon1: I agree, let's wait some more days for Godzilla to contact us for updates, and then take action accordingly depending on the outcome.  Thanks for being on top of this issue as well and providing your assistance. In the end, you're just trying to help out the community as well.

@godzilla: Can you please provide a 'sign of life'. I'm sure all will understand your situation, as long as you provide a quick status update about what's going on currently. Thanks !

Guy's,

I have more trust in spoon1, he's longer a part of this forum.

Godzilla is a seller on ebay by the name salsatnav             "paypal.me/salsatnav"

He sells a lot of software and password codes on ebay. so maybe it was nice to spend the money he earned with that to provide the software for free.

But he that's my thought,

57 minutes ago, Sjarrel said:

Guy's,

I have more trust in spoon1, he's longer a part of this forum.

Godzilla is a seller on ebay by the name salsatnav             "paypal.me/salsatnav"

He sells a lot of software and password codes on ebay. so maybe it was nice to spend the money he earned with that to provide the software for free.

But he that's my thought,

Thats clear and no secret. Please don't forget that this is how Godzilla introduced himself at the start of this thread. Also, there's nothing against having a business to make a living and combining that with forum activities to help out others. 

Again, let's wait a bit more (eg one week from now) to allow Godzilla to get back in touch, given the fact that spoon1 has offered his help (I am also prepared to help out with testing/making instructions etc). Depending on that we can determine the steps to further progress and complete this project

I see the following options currently:

1. Godzilla completes the project within a reasonable timeframe from now

2. Godzilla forwards the donated amount to spoon1 and spoon1 (eg with the help of others, eg myself) completes it

2 hours ago, mroset said:

Thats clear and no secret. Please don't forget that this is how Godzilla introduced himself at the start of this thread. Also, there's nothing against having a business to make a living and combining that with forum activities to help out others. 

Again, let's wait a bit more (eg one week from now) to allow Godzilla to get back in touch, given the fact that spoon1 has offered his help (I am also prepared to help out with testing/making instructions etc). Depending on that we can determine the steps to further progress and complete this project

I see the following options currently:

1. Godzilla completes the project within a reasonable timeframe from now

2. Godzilla forwards the donated amount to spoon1 and spoon1 (eg with the help of others, eg myself) completes it

Let's hope for that, it would be a shame if donators will lose there money.

Fingers crossed mroset

Ok guys here is the situation the card was ordered nearly three weeks ago according to the delivery status its sent. Its coming from the Netherlands and unfortunately the post office is running on a minimum staff due to the covid 19 situation. First class deliveries in the UK can take up to Ten days to arrive . The other point is the card is promised to the highest donator and i am not , not going to do that as i am good to my word , sure things have been hard my end with not only undergoing Chemo but the Spinal surgery, i am not putting this for pity but for understanding . I am hoping it may come this week and when it does the first thing i will do is load it to my google drive to share and then send the card as promised to the highest donator.

Thanks for your Understanding

Godzilla

Thanks for the status update Godzilla,

I have recently had the same experience with orders to be shipped from Amazon UK to NL (packages arriving up to almost 4 weeks late, and even a package not arriving at all, for which I received a refund last week since also amazon.co.uk now considers it 'missing in action'....).  Bottom line is that COVID-19 affects everything we do. The virus is completely indifferent to your background, location, religion and also how much money you own, so we're literally all in the same boat, and we'll simply have to wait it out and hope for the best...

Anyway, when it comes to the Pioneer maps, let's be patient while we wait for the package to (hopefully) arrive. 

And euhm, feel free to let me know if I can help out or reach out in any way, e.g. in the thinking process, comparing, testing, making instructions or otherwise, OK ? I am more than happy to help where I can.  I will at least share my experiences with regard to the AVIC-F930BT when I've reached the stage to try it all out, so hopefully others will be able to benifit from that knowledge.

Meanwhile, I wish you all the best and all the health in the world, as well as good luck with your recovery; there's (much) more important things in this world to worry about than those darn Pioneer maps....

Hi good , but the card will arrive with express currier and not with normal post and they give you a traking number , so you can show it to the members as your words are true , because also with covid-19 the delivery are no so long !

hope you will stay well and that you are on true...see you and excuse me...bye bye

@intranetten Thanks for your donation to this project.  It all may have taken more time than expected, but I personally am still confident that Godzilla will deliver as promised.

@Corvus This thread is very much alive and kicking, we're merely waiting for the 2019 map to arrive at Godzilla

@godzilla Any clues on the status of the shipment ?  May I suggest contacting HERE NL, and signalling that the package has still not arrived, and presumably is 'missing in action'.  You've waited for 4 weeks now to no avail; I think it would be more than fair for them to check the delivery status and/or send you another card for free. Thanks.  

Thank you mroset for your faith in me :) the reward is its arrived today both the card and a cd with instructions on the CD and TTs files i am going to upload both to my drive tomorrow and post the links tomorrow evening for download exactly as i received them, then off to the boffins to get it working for everyone to share. I do not own one of these units so cannot test the short fuse hack to see if that works . This is for a F940BT so will work with all of the series of units  like the F930BT etc

Regards

Godzilla

That's great news God, thanks for the quick response. I'll personally be able to download/execute/experiment/test myself somewhere in the forthcoming weekend(s) with the AVIC-F930BT device of my father. I'll post the results once that has been completed so that all will benefit.  Meanwhile take care, we'll get this thing going together....