AVIC411.com

Forward facing camera reverse image warning

Recently installed a 8500NEX in my 2015 4runner with Maestro kit and all works well with the exception of the annoying nanny messages. When using the forward facing camera the stupid message about reverse image is blocking the view of the road and makes the camera pretty much useless. I can see if Pioneer flashed the image for a few seconds and then removed it but no, it stays. Any way to get rid of the warning text?

Next is the warning startup screen, is there a way to get rid of it?

• 2 years later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:27 PM, zonzin said:

Recently installed a 8500NEX in my 2015 4runner with Maestro kit and all works well with the exception of the annoying nanny messages. When using the forward facing camera the stupid message about reverse image is blocking the view of the road and makes the camera pretty much useless. I can see if Pioneer flashed the image for a few seconds and then removed it but no, it stays. Any way to get rid of the warning text?

Next is the warning startup screen, is there a way to get rid of it?

Hey mate, any chance you found the files for the startup message? Wouldn't mind removing mine or changing it for shits and gigs. Cheers