AVIC411.com

ipod and sirius on avic d1

does anybody have both an ipod adapter and the sirius adapter? I am pretty sure that you can have them both. I was just wondering how people have plugged them into each other to make them both work and be able to switch from one to another without doing anything mechanically.
thanks
[quote name="smokn67camaro"]does anybody have both an ipod adapter and the sirius adapter? I am pretty sure that you can have them both. I was just wondering how people have plugged them into each other to make them both work and be able to switch from one to another without doing anything mechanically.
thanks[/quote]

I have the CD-IB100, SIR-PNR1, and XM GEX-P10XMT connected together in a chain.

I have it like this
1. XM GEX-P10XMT
2. SIR-PNR1
3. CD-IB100

Connected in a chain from the unit in that order (iPod interface at the end). It shouldn't matter.
You can daisy chain any IP-Bus (the protocal that Pioneer uses for their accessories). All of the accessories (accept the CD Changers) have both an input and an output port, so just connect them together in a string and that will give you full control from the headunit, with no mechanical changes.