AVIC411.com

Question about sat radio controls

• 4 months later...

If you can afford a couple of bucks extra, get both, they both really are totally different creatures, and I'm glad I have them both. XM traffic and the advanced easy to use interface, and the Sirius has way more music, especially if you like to rock hard, and , SPORTS can't be beat, they are sports crazy, and that rocks too. So get both, and be glad you can because the Pionner is set up for this if you choose.

Would like to know after all the months since the previous post what people have been doing.

If you can afford a couple of bucks extra, get both, they both really are totally different creatures, and I'm glad I have them both. XM traffic and the advanced easy to use interface, and the Sirius has way more music, especially if you like to rock hard, and , SPORTS can't be beat, they are sports crazy, and that rocks too. So get both, and be glad you can because the Pionner is set up for this if you choose.

Would like to know after all the months since the previous post what people have been doing.