AVIC411.com

[quote name="HeavenSoldier"] [quote name="BearGator56"]If you're in a car in Atlanta, you're fine. I am in a tractor-trailer. The navigation will sometimes tell you to take a u-turn when you don't need to.

I haven't found any roads in Atlanta that aren't in it, yet.[/quote]

OH okay, but the do certain things like the POI and freeway lane information work great? Like when you select Georgia Dome does it lead you right to it and etc? I just want to be safe without the maps. Thanks and God Bless.[/quote]

Yes, they work fine. There are restaurants, stores, etc all in the POI listings. The listings seem about a year old, but they will take you right to it. Make sure you check the address icon and match it up. Some businesses like Wal Mart will build a new location.
[quote name="BearGator56"]Yes, they work fine. There are restaurants, stores, etc all in the POI listings. The listings seem about a year old, but they will take you right to it. Make sure you check the address icon and match it up. Some businesses like Wal Mart will build a new location.[/quote]
We had fun when trying to find the local pizzaria in the poi..,. Best find so far was... "Ziggy Goldbergs Pizzaira" somewhere on peachtree (obviously a new age Italian, Jewish house of food) BUT if anyone's ever eaten there, I'm open to reviews (we just couldn't bring ourselves to go there)
[quote name="BigFloppy"] [quote name="BearGator56"]Yes, they work fine. There are restaurants, stores, etc all in the POI listings. The listings seem about a year old, but they will take you right to it. Make sure you check the address icon and match it up. Some businesses like Wal Mart will build a new location.[/quote]
We had fun when trying to find the local pizzaria in the poi..,. Best find so far was... "Ziggy Goldbergs Pizzaira" somewhere on peachtree (obviously a new age Italian, Jewish house of food) BUT if anyone's ever eaten there, I'm open to reviews (we just couldn't bring ourselves to go there)[/quote]

I think I'd be scared to try that one myself... I haven't found or heard of any great pizza places in Atlanta.
  • 1 month later...
My XM navtraffic give me issue, my navigation freezing up a lot, i have constantly press the screen so it doesn't freeze, it gets on my nerve. I try different unit same problem, looks like my xm navtraffic have a problem, i called Pioneer and they told me it will takes 7 to 10 business days to be fix, its long time. Anyone know other troubleshooting step. Thanks