AVIC411.com

AVIC W8400 stuck on loading screen

Hey everyone, noob to the site but former Car Audio installer from bitd! 

A little more than a year ago I installed an AVIC W8400NEX in my car. Great radio! But, a few weeks ago it started to randomly reboot then finally its now stuck on the "loading" screen. From reading it would seem that my SD card is hosed. I'm guessing thats an internal to the unit card and not the one that would go in behind the screen? I ahve not looked to see if there is a card there to be honest, I forgot that the HU had that slot!

So I guess I either need to send this thing to Pioneer (or some other service center), find a virgin image of a good flash card or find a modified image to use. 

Any pointers here guys?

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, gameifxer said:

Hey everyone, noob to the site but former Car Audio installer from bitd! 

A little more than a year ago I installed an AVIC W8400NEX in my car. Great radio! But, a few weeks ago it started to randomly reboot then finally its now stuck on the "loading" screen. From reading it would seem that my SD card is hosed. I'm guessing thats an internal to the unit card and not the one that would go in behind the screen? I ahve not looked to see if there is a card there to be honest, I forgot that the HU had that slot!

So I guess I either need to send this thing to Pioneer (or some other service center), find a virgin image of a good flash card or find a modified image to use. 

Any pointers here guys?

Thanks! 

me too. Please help me