AVIC411.com

AVH 2550NEX Problem Help

So, the last half a dozen start ups the radio will play music. Then once my phone connects it stops and an ! button appears but you cant hit anything. It will then go to a dial screen or will go to what the pictures I attached shows. Ive had this for a few months and this is the first time it has done it. 

20200505_151857.jpg

20200505_151907.jpg

20200505_151915.jpg

20200505_151818.jpg

Disconnect the RR and see if it still happen. I know the radio is getting acc. Power from the RR data line. So cut the res wire from the radio and connect to the yellow wire. And unplug the 4 pin idata wire from radio see if it still happens. If it doesnt happen. Then you have a bad RR or firmware on the module. It has something to do with the OEM sources

2 hours ago, bonee said:

Disconnect the RR and see if it still happen. I know the radio is getting acc. Power from the RR data line. So cut the res wire from the radio and connect to the yellow wire. And unplug the 4 pin idata wire from radio see if it still happens. If it doesnt happen. Then you have a bad RR or firmware on the module. It has something to do with the OEM sources

When I installed it the directions were not really that good. Is the factory blue tooth like a silver box? Do I need to remove it? Also my steering wheel controls do not work and from my reading it is because I plugged what looked to be a headphone jack type wire(if i remember right) into the radio from the RR