AVIC411.com

Hello all,

I tried searching the forum and I chatted with Sirius but no solution yet.

I have a pioneer avic f90bt radio I hooked up the pioneer cdsb10 and the Sirius scc1 tuner. When I connect it the Sirius icon on the screen goes from greyed out to lit up so its detecting it. 

when I click on Sirius it goes to channel 184, and it says no device below it. I can’t scan to any other channels except if I click traffic it goes to channel 002 and says no device also.

i thought it was a bad ground because when I touched it, it would cut in and out so I fixed it but when it would cut in and out it would change for a split second from “no device” to “Sirius” back to no device again all in less than a second. If I unplug the ip bus cable it does the same.

the ip bus blue end is connected into the blue ip bus on the back of the head unit and the black end is connected to the ip bus out on the cdsb10 unit. 

Any ideas? Bad cable? Bad box? I wouldn’t think it’s a bad box if it recognizes it’s there when I plug it in or unplug it. 

Thanks for any help and if this had been posted sorry I didn’t see it! 

1A4E6A61-FC5B-40DA-AE2C-263FB75D4633.jpeg