AVIC411.com

AVH-W4500Nex

How about a new topic dedicate to this model only?  I'm new to the forum so if I'm out of line let me know.  We started a long trip the other day in our Jeep and were planning to listen to audio books using Carplay...but after two hours of driving, our Pioneer unit died.  It boots funny, has the fussy lines, rolling snow, and sometimes the software error screen.  It is only 2 years old....grrr.

Research here... has led me to suspect the internal SD card and its contents.  I didn't even know it had one.

I'm wondering if anyone has an image file for the AVH-W4500Nex that they would share.  I would like to fix this when I get home.  In the mean time we are using a bluetooth speaker that I brought along to listen to books....but it is not near as good.

I have read that I can use the image file from certain other models with some loss of function, but I don't want to do that.   I want to find an image file for this model if possible.  Thank you all for all the info on this forum.