AVIC411.com

AVH W4400 NEX - Looking for internal SD disk img with 1.01 firmware

Hey guys, 

My SD card crapped out on me and I managed to get it back up and running with a new sd card and a disk image containing firmware 1.02 that I found on here, so thank you for that! Now my issue is that in firmware 1.02, I can't seem to get wireless android auto to work with my Pixel 3. It worked flawlessly on 1.01 -- so I'm guessing the newer firmware just doesn't want to play nice with my phone for some reason. Does anyone happen to have an internal sd disk img with firmware 1.01 instead of 1.02 that they could share? 

Thanks!

I'm actually having the exact same issue but with a Pixel 5. Wired works fine but I'm way to spoiled with wireless now.

I was on the 1.02 firmware before replacing the SD card though so I'm not 100% sure that's the issue.

I tried clearing the Android Auto app data and cache but that didn't help. Someone somewhere suggested clearing Google Play Services but that has a lot of other implications to Google Pay and my Wear OS watches so I'm avoiding that if at all possible.

Has anyone else experienced this after replacing the SD card?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks