AVIC411.com

D3 blacked out on startup....?

How long did it take to get your unit back from Pioneer? I'm just trying to figure out when to schedule down time on the truck to pull the dash apart (again) to put the unit back in.

I had to send my unit back to the vendor I bought it from. Turns out he is not an authorized dealer so somehow he either sends it back to them himself or has other ways of dealing with it... I should have bought my HU from Crutchfield :x

It took about 10 days to get it back from start to finish but they sent me a crappy refurb'd unit that didn't work right so it went back again and so far I've incurred about $42 in shipping charges...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished reinstalling my D3. Everything seems to be working properly. No issues what so ever.

My suggestion now is that if you are having this problem, send it back to Pioneer as it seems to be a problem with the DVD drive (unit has to boot from the DVD *every* time it's powered on).