AVIC411.com

Pioneer avic source default problem

Everytime i start my car my pioneer avic7200nex radio starts with the radio(which i want) then a few moments later it stops playing music and switches to the usb/ipod source and says its initializing and then after like a minute it says this device is no longer connected. Im not trying to use the usb source and dont even have anything connected to it. Can anyone help? Its annoying because it does this every single time, and it has done this years ago and i fixed it, i dont remember how, as someone told me online and i cant find it anymore. It was fine for a while, and unfortunately started doing this again the other day after i restored settings(for another issue)  Also, the first like 30 seconds or so of music that actually does play, is very low and only comes out of my front speakers, and again, after a minute or so it kicks in full and all speakers kick on. 

How do i fix this please? I have nothing plugged into either of my usb ports. Im tired of it just automatically attempting to switch to usb/ipod when i have nothing plugged in and i constantly have to manually go and switch back to radio myself, and if i do it to quickly after it initially "switches" it will actually switch back again from radio to usb/ipod again like as if i interrupted its bs.