AVIC411.com

CD-iB100II Installation Tip

the itouchs and iphones are a bit tricky. i went from an old school 3rd gen ipod to my itouch. the itouch i have to first go to music, then hit my playlist or else if i just plug it in, it will play all the songs on my ipod in order. very annoying
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi,
Just wondering if you guys know if Pioneer is working on a new version of the CD-iB100II . I've been trying to get something for my ipod but i only heard 2 starts reviews about the interface being slow. I also looked at the cable whithout the interface, but i assimed you can't use the Avic interface with just the cable adapter, right?
Oh, i forgot to say, i owened an Avic-z1 upgraded to a Z3.
Any help or feedback will be great.
Thanks a lot,
Zeek
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Hello, I have CD-IB100II connected to iPod Video 80 Gbytes of 5 generation and I can not see the videos in music videos comes only music that can be done? A cable must be cut to be you can see? for example to watch videos while driving must be the cable to the handbrake in the dough, You have to do something? Thank you