AVIC411.com

4200NEX bandspass?

I want to run my 4200NEX in Network Mode so I have access to the bandpass crossover. Resetting via the menu gets me to the point where the unit acts like new: It askes what language to use, then what type of phones I use, but that's it. It never asks if I want to run in Network Mode or Standard Mode. Talking to the guy on Pioneer's telephone customer service line, he said I should send the unit to them for repair. Whoever answers Pioneer's official Youtube Channel said the 4200NEX doesn't have Network Mode. Obviously these are conflicting answers from Pioneer personnel. Anyone know the correct answer? I thought the NEX part of 4200NEX meant it had Network Mode? 

"bypassed"? Not sure what you mean.

As far as restore and/or reset, thought I addressed that in my post. I've reset the unit via the menu. After doing that the unit asks what language to use, then asks what phone I use (apple or android), and that's it for set up. It should ask if I want to use Network Mode or Standard Mode, but it doesn't. Pioneer's customer service phone number said it should and I should send them the unit for repair. Pioneer's Youtube channel said that unit doesn't have Network Mode. Does anyone know the correct answer? 

I know I'm going to come across as a dick, but I've stated twice that I've run through the "restore" procedure, and IT DOES NOT GET ME TO THE NETWORK OPTION SCREEN! Maybe I just explained my problem poorly. Maybe people are just fucking with me.

One more time: Does the AVH-4200NEX come with the option to run in Network Mode or Standard Mode? One tech at Pioneer said it does, while a different tech said it doesn't. Doesn't the "NEX"  in "AVH-4200NEX" mean it has this ability?

I'm really pissed that it doesn't have network. I bought this model specifically because I thought it had a bandpass crossover. I thought NEX meant it came with Network. Now I have to get a DSP. Old car had a PRS80 in it....wish I hadn't gone with the DD. Miss my PRS80. You can't watch DVDs while driving anyways!