AVIC411.com

I seem to be having a problem with my Z1 and I think the PAC-SWIPS . When I turn the key off it changes the radio station. Can anyone help me with my problem? The unit is installed in a 2003 Tahoe using the Pac-bose wiring harness. Any help in how to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated. Does this even have anything to do with the SWIPS and its power supply?

I was having all kinds of issues with mine, too (still have a few). What I did find was that if you program it with the engine on and it is a getting a strong, steady current, the programming seems to work much better. If I programmed it with just the ignition on, all kinds of weird things were happening.

Jason

Mine is hosed again...Works sometimes, but more often than not, it doesn't....or more often than that, it does the wrong functions for the buttons I have programmed.

Nothing I've done has helped. Guess I'm just fortunate to have it works when it wants to.

nutzzz: what vehicles are you installing them in?

2007 mazda 3 hatchback and 2007 cobalt ss the mazda 3 i had to find the swc wire in the car harness not the radio and the cobalt i used the gmahlan11 harness and it has a swc wire in the harness so two diffrent ways wire and two diffrent program modes and they both work fine maybe i just got lucky twice cause i see alot of the pm with troubles