AVIC411.com

Need some help (avic-N2)

hey guys, Glad to finally find a site/forum dedicated to these great HU's.

Heres the story:

Purchased the avic used but in mint condition. It sat in the box in a closet since it was bought and a divorce apparently brought on the cheap sale.

Everything works great and ive been extremely happy. Except for 2 minor details. I missing both nav discs and the trim bezel. Ive found i can buy the bezel new for like 15 bucks so thats not a big deal.

However finding the nav discs has not beenso easy. But i found a guy with a Avic-N3 and he ripped his discs to a zipped ISO file and burned them onto a plain DVD-R. Leaving me to unzip them and burn them to a DL dvd. Sounded easy when he explained it but as you guessed it, No dice. nothing comes up on the screen when i pop it in.

I seached but you guys have a huge amount of info and i wasnt able to track down a straight answer. So what im asking is: What do i need to do to get nav on this avic? Ive got the DL discs waiting.

Matt

I did do alot of research, Unfortunatly there isnt a sticky with the different types of discs and how to attain them. but i did find info spread out. And decided to simply buy them from ebay. They will be burned but it will turn out being cheaper than buying a pack of DL discs to simply only use one.