AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

if anyone needs vehicle wire info or component locating you can pm me or sent an email to Brachoza@hotmail.com. I been in the car audio and security business for over 15yrs. and have alot of custom build under me.
now question is a stupid one. the wrong wire could cost you hundreds or even thousands.

This service is going to be free for the time being. in the future i my add a fee per page. just a thought
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mate,

I'm looking for an easy connection for an 06 Hyundai Sonata for the VSS and reverse light connections. Regretfully the posting for the VSS was incorrect on avic411 [url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=766&highlight=sonata]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=sonata[/url].

Thanks much for the help,

Cheers!!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2004 corvette

Reverse Light dk. blue - BCM, pink 32 pin plug, pin C1
Notes: The BCM is in the passenger side footwell, under the carpet.

Speed Sense dk. green/white cluster or PCM, red plug, pin 50
Notes: The PCM is located on the passenger side of the engine compartment. Remove the right front tire and remove the access panel in the inner fender to access the PCM.
2001 Accord

Reverse Light green/black + driver side fuse box

Speed Sense blue/white ECM
Notes: Located at the first plug on the ECM, it is a 32 pin gray plug. The ECM plugs can be accessed by pulling up the carpet on the passenger side of the center console. There are 4 plugs total.
wow thank you!

when you say green/black does that mean the wire is green with black accent or black line or do you mean black wire with green accent/ or green line on the black wire?

same question for the ecm wire?

basically is it a blue wire with white line or white wire with a blue line on it?

sorry for this extra question. i have not opened up yet but i needed to know 100% what i am looking for before i dive into a 2 day fun with the car on installs and clean ups. the car is a daily for my GF so i dont have it till the day i do it. which is this thursday and friday.

thanks again.