Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cntrylvr79"]2005 Acura RSX

Reverse Light green + kick panel, harness to rear

Speed Sense blue/white ECM/PCM, white 31 pin plug, pin 26
Notes: The ECM/PCM is under the glove box.

If the vehicle is equipped with cruise control, the wire can also be found at the cruise control unit to the left of the gas pedal.

Merry xmas[/quote]

Hey thanks, I tried this, but there is like two ECU boxes? I attached a picture. Anyways, do you have a diagram that shows which cord goes into which. Oh and also, I want to (gasp) install this the right way, and ground the park brake wire (if i need to re route i can slightly activate the park brake) where do i do this? i believe it is the green cord?
(my dad is hooking it up for me, and he dosent want to do the bypass, really no big deal for me because i can slightly pick up the PB without stopping and it iwll be fine!)

check out the pic, thanks for your help!!!

[/img]
I only see one box in that pic. the speed sense should be in that left most plug. If you look closely at the plug you will see small numbers at each corner just count over and you should fine your speed sense wire. which if memory serves me you'll want to hook the pink wire of the avic to the speed sense. The purple /white will get hooked up to the reverse wire and finally the green wire would be hooked up to the parking brake wire. By the way even if you engage the parking brake 1 click the gps will still lock out the video once you're going more than 5 miles an hour.

Parking Brake green/orange - parking brake switch

To get to the parking brake wire you're probably going to have to remove the center console. Anyway good luck and happy installing.

forgot one thing, another post with wiring info so

merry xmas.
  • 3 weeks later...
Sorry i thought since it was in a different section that different people would see it. Sorry, but I really want to get this working and be done with it. BTW where in the Jersey shore are you from. We used to have a summer house in Chadwick beach and I went to school at Monmouth U. I lived up north in West Milford for most my life but now I am in Cali.
My apt is in lakewood, Though I spend a lot of time in lacey/toms river. A little south of where you're talking about. Most people that would have the answer to your question, when they log in hit view posts since last visit. That brings up a list of all of the new posts regardless of which forum they're under.
2006 Honda Accord

Reverse Light green + driver kick, harness to rear

Speed Sense blue/white ECM/PCM
Notes: The ECM/PCM is on the front of the transmission tunnel. The connectors are on the passenger side. On the 4 cylinder models the VSS wire is in the white 31 pin connector E, pin 26. On the 6 cylinder models it is in the gray connector A, pin 11.

merry xmas