AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one by poloprincess, or pocketpussy or something like that, where you and me were both confused. the guy guy went ballistic. if he's that high strung chatting, he really shouldnt be working on cars. anyway Jason stepped in and cut it off, too bad , it was getting kinda funny. you could almost see the smoke coming out of the :lol: dudes ears
[quote name="cntrylvr79"] [quote name="rodriguw"]Brachoza,

Do you have the vss wire for 2007 VW Eos. I asked this question few months back and you didn't have it. I am hoping that you might have the information by now.

Thanks,[/quote]

Speed signal is sent through the canbus system in that car. In other words without a module, you're not getting the vss hooked up.[/quote]

Hi cntrylvr79,

Thanks for the REPLY. Where can I get the module and any idea how much it cost?
[quote name="rodriguw"] [quote name="cntrylvr79"] [quote name="rodriguw"]Brachoza,

Do you have the vss wire for 2007 VW Eos. I asked this question few months back and you didn't have it. I am hoping that you might have the information by now.

Thanks,[/quote]

Speed signal is sent through the canbus system in that car. In other words without a module, you're not getting the vss hooked up.[/quote]

Hi cntrylvr79,

Thanks for the REPLY. Where can I get the module and any idea how much it cost?[/quote]

Couldn't say, never looked for a canbus interface for euros.
  • 5 weeks later...
My installer, Crutchfield and my Suzuki dealer all are stumped at the location of this elusive wire. I must now turn to the 'experts' here at Avic411, anyone know where this VSS wire my be hiding? I'd love to get my D3 hooked up correctly. My Grand Vitara is the luxury package with cruise control and AVC for the stock radio (if those details matter). TIA
  • 3 months later...
Look all over the AVIC411 forum and cannot locate wiring information anywhere. About to install my AVIC-Z1 into my new 07 Hummer H3. Replacing the stock AM/FM Stereo w/6-disc CD Player & Autotone, 7-Speaker Monsoon System w/Amplifier & Rear Woofer Speakers. Also setup with OnStar and XM Radio. I assume no Bose as it isn't listed anywhere but the Monsoon is.

Did find the following but don't know if accurate for the 07 H3, can you confirm or inform? Thanks so much for the help, without you I couldn't do this install. Thanks again.

[b]2006 Hummer H3[/b] ([i]need for 07[/i])

[b]Reverse Light[/b] lt. green + driver kick, harness to rear

[b]Parking Brake[/b] lt. blue - switch or BCM, black plug, pin A31
Notes: The BCM (Body Control Module) is in the passenger kick panel.

[b]Speed Sense[/b] dk. green/white PCM, blue plug, pin 21
Notes: The PCM (Powertrain Control Module) is on the passenger side firewall under the hood.

Also found in the radio harness on some models. ([i]do you know if this is true on the 07?[/i])

Finally if you know what harness will work with the 07 H3 & Z1 while keeping OnStar & Chimes, would be a HUGE help? Cannot seem to find a solid answer to this dilemma. Thanks again.
  • 2 months later...
[quote name="apax"] [quote name="cntrylvr79"]1995 Mitsubishi 3000 GT

Speed sense yellow/white at the cluster

1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT

Speed sense white/red at the diagnostics plug

merry xmas[/quote]
thank you...[/quote]

Would the 1995 be the same as a 1993 Dodge Stealth TT ??
If not, anyone know where that is, preferably off the diagnostic port, (its easy to get to)

Thanks,
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]It's in one of those yellow plugs in the background.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, I actually think I found its pin number (66)
[url=http://www.stealth316.com/images/ecu_91-93_3.gif]http://www.stealth316.com/images/ecu_91-93_3.gif[/url]

Unfortunately thats a little too tough for me, so I hooked up everything else.
I'm pretty happy with it, got the reverse signal and the camera and the bluetooth, and the ipod all going .... how bad is not having the vss?

I heard someone say you lose 3D mode? I haven't really dived into the unit so I don't even know what 3d mode means?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...