AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

thanks for the reply and i manage to do all of three this past weekend. i ran ito a problem tho with the frontier. for the reverse wire, you said light blue in driver kick panel, harness to rear. can you explain this a little further? i have a couple of harness back there (6 to be exact) and some of them have light blue ones. would you know how many pins on this harness you are talking about? appreciate your help. thank you.

[quote name="tillithz"]frontier, 06 i dont have 07 info, but 06 is

Speed Sense = lt. blue radio harness or cluster, pin 6

May not be present on vehicles with base level audio systems.

Reverse Light = lt. blue + driver kick, harness to rear

Toy cor. 06

Speed Sense = purple/white ECM, second plug from right, pin 17 The ECM (Engine Control Module) is behind the glove box.

Reverse Light = red/black + front of fuse box, 10 pin plug[/quote]
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to install my Z1 in a 04 SRX AWD 3.6L with Onstar/phone, and no Bose system or factory navigation. My questions are where do I locate the VSS and reverse wires? Also, I know I'll keep the Onstar, though will I lose the the Onstar phone capability in the car? I was told I'll lose the dash computer display capability and Onstar/phone/nav display readout on the factory radio when I install the Z-1. Any tips on popping off the dash trim plates for the install are appreciated as well.
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone happen to know where the VSS wire is located in the 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. I am trying to install a AVIC Z1 into my Pacifica and need the wiring info. Also I have misplaced my connector 1 wiring harness but I have an AVIC N2 wiring harness does anyone have a wiring diagram for the AVIC Z1 connector 1 harness?
Thank for the help
05 Pacifica
2 options either go to a wheel speed sensor or you can get a canbus interface from pac-audio.com

03 Camry
The illumination wire is green in the radio harness. VSS is purple/white in the clock's harness

02 Eclipse
Speed Sense white/blue center console
Notes: Located in a large white 38 pin plug behind the radio.

merry xmas