AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Vss is gray/black in the radio harness. Reverse is black/pink in the driver's kick.[/quote]I tapped my Vss (gra/black) (using a T-tap) at the radio plug (the secondary plug not used with the adapter for the aftermarket HU) and it worked ok for a while then my GPS started going haywire, showing me driving backwards and sideways. Did I do something wrong, do I have a bad connection maybe, is there some setup Im doing wrong?
Hello,

I'm looking for the VSS wire for a 2001 Honda Accord EX manual transmission vehicle. I read that it was suppose to be in the passenger side center console under the carpetting, but I was unable to locate it. Is the ECM computer in a different location for a manual transmission Accord? Thanks in advance for any help provided.
[quote name="reyd1"]Hi there!

Just wondering what is the VSS and reverse light wire for the 2001 Nissan Frontier crew cab v6.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Speed Sense dk. green/black ECM

The ECM is located below the heater box to the right of the accelerator pedal, behind trim panel. The tach is in the top row, 3rd pin left of center of the plug. The VSS is in the 2nd row from the top, 4th pin right of center.
[quote name="Mossman"]Hello,

I'm looking for the VSS wire for a 2001 Honda Accord EX manual transmission vehicle. I read that it was suppose to be in the passenger side center console under the carpetting, but I was unable to locate it. Is the ECM computer in a different location for a manual transmission Accord? Thanks in advance for any help provided.[/quote]

Speed Sense blue/white ECM

Located at the first plug on the ECM, it is a 32 pin gray plug. The ECM plugs can be accessed by pulling up the carpet on the passenger side of the center console. There are 4 plugs total.
[quote name="w0lfe"]Looking for the location of the vss wire in a 2006 Toyota RAV4.

Thanks for anyone's help.[/quote]

Speed Sense purple radio harness (except JBL)

On the JBL audio systems, the VSS wire is at the amplifier in the passenger side rear quarter panel.