AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO!!! :roll:

I tapped my Vss (gra/black) (using a T-tap) at the radio plug (the secondary plug not used with the adapter for the aftermarket HU) and it worked ok for a while then my GPS started going haywire, showing me driving backwards and sideways. Did I do something wrong, do I have a bad connection maybe, is there some setup Im doing wrong?
[quote name="MisFit"] [quote name="reyd1"]Hi there!

Just wondering what is the VSS and reverse light wire for the 2001 Nissan Frontier crew cab v6.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Speed Sense dk. green/black ECM

The ECM is located below the heater box to the right of the accelerator pedal, behind trim panel. The tach is in the top row, 3rd pin left of center of the plug. The VSS is in the 2nd row from the top, 4th pin right of center.[/quote]

Cool thanks.. Anyone know where the reverse wire is or should I wire it from the rear?
01 4runner

try one of these

Speed Sense purple/red pin 17, conn. E7 at ECM

The ECM (Engine Control Module) is behind the glove box. Connector E7 is the second plug from the bottom.

or

Speed Sense PURPLE (AC) ECU MODULE TO THE RIGHT OF GLOVE BOX PIN 14 OF A 26 PIN PLUG

PSC/ECU TO THE FAR RIGHT BEHIND GLOVE BOX
07 suburban

Speed Sense yellow/black ac ECM, black 73 pin plug, pin 57

The ECM (Engine Control Module) is on the driver side fender, behind the headlight.

Reverse Light dk. blue + BCM, natural plug, pin 22
The BCM (Body Control Module) is to the left of the steering column.
[quote name="rodriguw"]Brachoza,

Do you have the vss wire for 2007 VW Eos. I asked this question few months back and you didn't have it. I am hoping that you might have the information by now.

Thanks,[/quote]

Speed signal is sent through the canbus system in that car. In other words without a module, you're not getting the vss hooked up.