AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="zich6"]Looking for VSS, speed sense, reverse wire and display dimming (night mode) wire on '08 Corvette Z06 with Bose/Nav. Thanks.[/quote]

Going to need an interface anyway for the blose system. Might as well get one since it'll also give you all the extra crap.
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! I was wondering if you might have the following information. I am looking for the speed pulse sensor wire for a 2002 VW Passat GLX also was wondering if you have the Antenna Amp color for this car so the radio antenna amp will power up so I can listen to the radio if ever desired.

Thanks in Advance for your help

Nick
[quote name="js117"]I am removing my Z1 from my 03 F-150 and installing it in my 07 Passat, are you familiar with installing it in this car? Any info would be a great help.[/quote]

Couldn't wait for help anymore goignto get it and all of the components installed. thanks anyway
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am doing some of the pre-planning for putting an F90BT in my 2008 VW Eos w/ Nav & Dynaudio. It looks like I can get VSS and reverse right off the harness. So far, I'm prety sure I will need a PAC C2R-VW, PAC SWI-CAN, and PAC SWI-PS plus a european amplified antenna adapter.

My question is, can I get preamp outs to the factory Dynaudio amp? I want to keep the Dyn system and just add subs. Since its supposed to be a 600W amp with 10 discrete channels (one for each speaker), it sounds like it might be even better than my Alpine PDX-4.150. So what kind of signal is sent from the deck to the Dyn amp? Anybody have experience with any other factory Dynaudio systems like maybe from the Passats or a Volvo?
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I’m about to replace my Avic D-2 in my 2006 GMC Envoy Denali. I had this unit put in replacing my original factory unit. Left in (to my understanding is the Bose speakers and amp. It has the XM radio unit.
The unit is connected to my stock remote steering wheel controls.
Now I am ready to install the Z2 as a replacement. The question that I have is since I already have the D-2 installed… should or would I need any other harness or wiring?
Or should the Z-2 easily install with the present harness with maybe minor modifications?
The setup in place has the GMAH24B installed. Pics avail
Is there a web link out there that talks to this specific swap out that you know of?
I hope I’m making sense….
Should I have this installed professionally?

[i]UPDATE[/i]
[b]Having this installed professionally....
peaked at the wiring did not do much other than look.... and now car wont start........[/b]
[b][/b]