AVIC411.com

Anyone needing wire info

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I need wiring info for an Avic F90BT going into a 2008 Honda Accord coupe I4 w/o dual zone climate control, navi. I am running 2 amps and have the power, 12v dc on off,ground and remote. I only need Orange-white (lighting), PINK (speed singnal input) Do I need purple (reverse gear input) and if so where is the optimal connection location? I also have SWI-PS PAC stearing wheel interface and need to know where to connect the white wire?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am going to put the x930bt in my cadillac seville 2000 with bose 8 speaker system

I know i need to use a GMOS-06 to make it work with my stock speakers

i notice the back of the pioneer unit has 3 female rca's but the GMOS-06 has 4 male RCA's is this impotratn do i need to be able to use all 4 on the harness so will that not work right with my system ?

also is there any difrance to bypassing the lock out feature on the 930bt using the GMOS-06 or is it the same as in the Youtube videos i have sean to repin part of the harness to make it work in drive

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi

Would appreciate any guidance on installing in a Toyota F J Cruiser delivered in Australia. Specifically need wiring for the hands free controls on steering wheel (radio, phone). Rear vision camera and microphone.

I have it installed (well sort of) ..Radio reception not the best...seems to be slightly off tune for each FM channel?

Any help very much appreciated

Cheers

Lou

Specifically need wiring for the hands free controls on steering wheel (radio, phone). Rear vision camera and microphone.

I have it installed (well sort of) ..Radio reception not the best...seems to be slightly off tune for each FM channel?

To use your steering wheel buttons - you need adapter - like AXXESS ASWC for instance, or some other manufacturers can offer you similar products, Toyota uses simple resistive interface- so it is simple.

Your unit already has input for rear view camera- probably it should be NTSC type- but I am not 100% sure. You need connect you camera (even $30 one from e-bay will work, and take wire from your reverse light (+12v) back to unit and connect it to "reverse signal input" wire on harness. Microphone should be in the box as well.

Also it is lots of complains about radio reception quality... so unfortunately we have to live with it. May be they will release some software update to fix it?

BTW here is installation manual for X930BT but it can be used for all new line of Pioneer's HU.