AVIC411.com

6 disc dvd player ip-compatible

OK, I bit the bullet and bought this and started installing it this weekend. While I haven't gotten it to work 100% yet, I will give Valor the opportunity to reply to a tech support email I sent them today (the instructions on connecting everything are just garbage). Push comes to shove I return it to Audiosavings (I have an email from them guaranteeing me it will work or my money back), plus the DVD changer does come with a very long IR cable and a hand held remote to control it with if I end up keeping. Very nice picture too.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it's in and running, but not the way it was intended to. For the life of me I could not get it to work going through the IP bus, so it's connected to the aux input and I use the remote that came with it to control the DVD changer. Calling Valor to help was like asking a newborn to not crap their Pampers: totally useless. I might revisit it again now that it's nicer out, and the garage isn't so damn cold, but it works as is so maybe not.