AVIC411.com

Avic Z2 in Las Vegas??

I live in Las Vegas and have the AVIC-Z1 upgraded to the Z2 installed in my Hummer H3.

Had a few problems but not due to the unit itself. I've had is the defective Sirius module I picked up on eBay (buyer beware!), and a local installation facility sold me the WRONG faceplate, which I finally got around to ordering today. I have the bluetooth module installed but not longer use it as noted throughout this forum it just cuts off for absolutely no reason at odd time during a conversation.

Outside of that the unit is simply AWESOME! Huge screen, great directions, have used it through Southern Nevada and California, no problems, XM works great, the iPOD module simple workaround I use makes it well worth it and with the override can view movies while in motion, pretty cool for the family when their with me :)

If you want to have a look at it send me a private message and we can hook up, I live about 3 blocks behind UMC.

Louie.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy an extra camera with parking assistance (the latest model), I have an extra one with me. I bought two by accident. I'll sell for $280, which is about $20 less than on sonicelectronics.com. We can meet up locally if you want. Otherwise, I'm just going to return it. Let me know!

• 3 weeks later...