Everything had been working great with my x920bt until I updated the firmware. Now my Bluetooth no longer works. Under Bluetooth settings, everything is grayed out except for 'firmware update,' which shows the version as blank. Under the service information screen the bluetooth version is '-----------'.
I have called Pioneer customer support and they had me try resetting user settings. When that didn’t work, they told me that the install was corrupt and to remove the unit and send it in to them for repairs. I am really trying to avoid having to go through all of the effort of having to uninstall the unit and not having it for a few weeks.
1. Is it possible to find and update the bluetooth firmware individually? If so, where and how?
2. Is there a way to reinstall the update (AVICZ110)?
3. Is it possible to restore to an earlier point?
4. Any other ideas/suggestions?
Thank you for any help that you may be able to provide.
skikabMember Since 21 Mar 2011
Offline Last Active May 24 2011 09:07 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 5
- Profile Views 1898
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
skikab hasn't added any friends yet.