or wait for F900bt. I dont see a big problem with using disk for NAVI and i work at best buy, so i get a pretty good deal on them, so i was wondering, if i should wait for the f900 and pay a little more for it, or do you think the price will hold steady enough on the d3 where i can sell it still after the f900 comes out and not loose money.
Worth getting Avic D3
I would personally wait it out. The F is going to be one hell of a unit. And it's kind of dumb to buy something knowing that in a few months you're just going to pull it out of the car and replace it. Save your money.
Sumwereinsilence you've got a huge advantage by working at BestBuy.You get to see it before the consumer,use discounts,and get to know the pros and cons of the F900bt intimately without buying it.So wait, check the new unit out and if it doesn't pan out you can always buy the D3 and probably even cheaper at that point.
Yeah I want to wait kinda, but on some thing especially really popular things we dont get an employee discount on.. we should on this but idk Ill have to wait and see. Pioneer gives us accommodations though, so Im hoping they'll give us some kind of special for this being it a new product and all. They do that sometimes. The only downside to waiting is Im wanting to move, so I may not be employed with Best Buy to much longer if i cant get transferred =/. Whats the exact release date for the F900 anyone know? I know June, but when lol
I just got the latest Crutchfield catalog and they're selling the F900 in there for a little over $1000... so it shouldn't be too long now until they hit the shelves.