I wonder if they would be gracious enough to extend the discount due to the F series problems. I, like others Im sure, are hesitant to buy now since they are having a "recall" on these units. Im also having a very tough time deciding between the F90BT and the DNX8120. I am waiting to see how Pioneer handles these issues.
So, I wonder if anybody has, or could see if we could get them to extend that wonderful discount.