Search Archive

Re-release in Europe?

By laalves · Jun 30, 2008in General💬 5 posts👁️ 1,592 views
Posted Jun 30, 2008 · 11:04 UTC#1

I've been waiting for my F900BT (there's no F90BT version in Europe) for quite sometime now, since the release was delayed in Europe.

 

Aparently, some units originaly made it to the UK at least, until delivery was suspended: my German dealer was supposed to get me one on 18/06 but Pioneer delayed delivery until today, 30/06.

 

My dealer just emailed saying they are expecting to receive the F900Bts today or tomorrow, confirmed.

 

I wonder if these are already updated?

 

I have made up my mind now, that if my F900BT comes bug laden, I'll return it for a Clarion MAX983HD; much more expensive though, but it's more an equivalent to the Pioneer HD3IIBT (Z3 in the US, I think)

 

Luis

Posted Jun 30, 2008 · 14:17 UTC#2

well, the best you can do is install it, and test for all the known bugs.

Posted Jun 30, 2008 · 14:52 UTC#3

Bad news. F900BT delayed again for mid July, no specific date given... :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Posted Jun 30, 2008 · 15:16 UTC#4
Bad news. F900BT delayed again for mid July, no specific date given... :evil::evil::evil::evil:

 

well that could be good. maybe they deayed it for the update and youll get a bug-free one =)

Posted Jun 30, 2008 · 18:05 UTC#5

Oh well, I loath uncertainty so I just called it quits...

 

Just changed my order for Clarion stuff:

 

MAX983HD system;

BLT583 bluetooth unit

CCA692 iPod cable.

 

These are not available in the US. It's a sort of a combination of a MAX685BT and a NAX980HD all in one.

 

I'll report on it when it gets here, maybe in the "Other nav..." topic.

 

Thanks for all the decision making information, people!

 

Luis