Search Archive

Buy now, or wait for CES2011?

By avic411fan · Sep 14, 2010in General💬 3 posts👁️ 929 views
Posted Sep 14, 2010 · 20:39 UTC#1

Hi all, my first post at the forum.

 

My dilemma right now is whether to pull the trigger on Z120 or wait for the announcement of a newer model at CES2011.

 

I have been hearing great stuff about the Z120, but with MSN Direct going defunct, and some usability issues with the GPS, I wonder what updates would Pioneer come up with in just a few short months, which makes buying right now so difficult.

 

Just wondering if other experienced Pioneer users have wisdom on this dilemma. Thanks in advance.

Posted Sep 14, 2010 · 21:13 UTC#2

There may be a Z130BT announced but I wouldn't expect any big additions or updates from what is offered on the 120 right now. New maps for sure but I would expect that to be about it. Regardless and upgrade (Paid) will be offered for all 110/120 owners anyway.

Posted Sep 14, 2010 · 21:25 UTC#3

good to know upgrade is possible.