Just an FYI for everyone. Pioneer has the Avic-Z110BT upgrade for $99 with free shipping.
Here is the link.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/CNSD-110FM
Just an FYI for everyone. Pioneer has the Avic-Z110BT upgrade for $99 with free shipping.
Here is the link.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/Map-Upgrades/CNSD-110FM
do you know if i buy a z110bt can i update it directly to the z130bt or do i have to go from z110bt to z120bt then to z130bt
do you know if i buy a z110bt can i update it directly to the z130bt or do i have to go from z110bt to z120bt then to z130bt
I asked the same question and was told that I can update my Z110 directly to the Z130. I'm still waiting for the 130 map update to be released so I can verify.
So once the 130 updates come out I can buy it and update my wifes 110bt to the 130bt?
So once the 130 updates come out I can buy it and update my wifes 110bt to the 130bt?
Already asked and answered in the previous post. You won't get a definitive answer until Pioneer actually releases the final product. Until then, all you will get is hearsey or conjecture. I imagine the final decision would be a marketing decision.
True, I'll settle for the 120 update for now.
I updated my 110bt this weekend and it is definitely worth the price. I’m sure the 1130bt upgrade will blow the 120 away, but for the price it was worth it to me.