i found two places that are currently carrying the Z1 now, but the point is one is a display model(selling for 1700) but it can be return within 15 days(no box), the other places is selling for 1870 non-retunrable...but its brand new in box ..or if i should wait for the z2..what do u guys say? ![]()
whic Z1 should I buy?? please help
i say just wait, i am also debating whether i should get the z1 now and get the update or just wait for the z2. i'm waiting for the z2 because i don't want to risk not having any of the bypasses not working and all that kinda stuff. if you wait for the z2. you don't have to worry about all the other what ifs. plus msrp is 2200 for the z2. i am sure you can find places cheaper. if you buy your z1 for 1800+ you need 250 for the update. that brings you to almost the z2 price tag. i say just wait
personally I'd say buy
The Z1 is figured out, and the Z2 is somewhat unknown
There is no way you should buy anything for almost two thousand dollars that you are not allowed to return. Hold out and you will find a new in box Z1 or Z2 for around that with a return policy.
P.S. For those of you that are desperate for a Z1 and near a Fry's Electronics, I saw they were selling their remaining Z1s for $1799. They had one open box and one new in box at the location I was at. Just an idea if you are desperate