Search Archive

New update question

By Brynwall · Feb 22, 2007in Hacks/Mods💬 6 posts👁️ 1,887 views
Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 19:11 UTC#1

Should I wait for the new update from Pioneer when the Z2 comes out, or should I just do the bluetooth upgrade right now and also pay for the other upgrade once it is available?

 

Also I think I saw it somewhere in here, but I can't find it: Can I leave DB's bypass installed AND do the new bypass once I do the update, or should I un-install it first?

 

Thanks in advance

Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 19:13 UTC#2

Oh, I have one that was built in May or June I think.

Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 19:28 UTC#3
Should I wait for the new update from Pioneer when the Z2 comes out, or should I just do the bluetooth upgrade right now and also pay for the other upgrade once it is available?

 

Also I think I saw it somewhere in here, but I can't find it: Can I leave DB's bypass installed AND do the new bypass once I do the update, or should I un-install it first?

 

Thanks in advance

 

Whether you do the bluetooth update or not is up to you? Do you have echo issues with it? If not then I wouldn't bother.

 

Yes you can leave db's circuit in and do the new bypass. It doesn't affect anything. Though seeing as you're in there might as well remove it.

Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 19:51 UTC#4

yeah, I have the echo thing pretty bad. Plus I understand that it can speed up the ipod interface and that is a big thing for me.

Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 19:57 UTC#5

Do the bluetooth update. It solves most echo problems and most importantly, its free. Seems silly to have echo problems for months til the software update comes out. Plus, it may take time after that to figure out a change in bypass if there is one

Posted Feb 22, 2007 · 20:05 UTC#6

Good point

 

Thanks guys