AVIC411.com

your pic didn't show up, but from the sounds of it you may be using the wrong holes on the mounting bracket and/or deck which could explain the spacing that you are getting. mine sits in just perfect and I also tucked the xm module under the center dash tray. tried to find you a good pic of mine, but couldn't and it's too dark outside now to. if you have any questions let me know. erik

your pic didn't show up, but from the sounds of it you may be using the wrong holes on the mounting bracket and/or deck which could explain the spacing that you are getting. mine sits in just perfect and I also tucked the xm module under the center dash tray. tried to find you a good pic of mine, but couldn't and it's too dark outside now to. if you have any questions let me know. erik

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7101 ... 32aec9.jpg

I could be using the wrong holes. I'll check it after work since I'm going to wire in the VSS also.

the dash kit should have come with 1/4" plastic spacers for each of the mounting holes. You'll need those. If it didn't then you're going have have to get some from a hardware store and stick them onto the dash kit.

only thing I got dealing with mounting it was two types of mounts. one is taller then the other.. and two dash covers... which I have no clue why...