AVIC411.com

cable between P6400 and avic-9dvd

hello,

i am not sure ti post in good forom so please excuse me if not.

i have a trouble, i bought a pioneer gps system but it seem that it miss a cable...

it is a avh-p6400 headunit and a avic-9dvd.

i have the cxb7595 HIDEAWAY UNIT (CONNECTION BOX), i can use standard rgb cable (with rca) to get picture on headset but i don't have the other cable it seem to be green on part and yellow on the other ( yellow for headunit and green fit on the hideway unit). do you know what is the part number of this cable? and what it is need for (i think it is need for use remote).

another question: i have a cable who fit to headunit to avic-9dvd (i have to disconect the hidewayunit) but if i use it nothing hapen (no picture on screen) i try to configure p6400 with dvd (in setup-video) but nothing...

i think if i havn't the cable with green and yellow connector i have to use the other but how....

sorry for my english and thank you for your help

i found the notice of the cable (yellow and black) it is write to use this cables and not use the deported box, i do this but nothing on screen (i push the nav/av buttom).

i don't have the pioneer cndv dvd (mine is broken i try to get it on internet but long time to domwnload cndv-40r). and when i use the box and get picture the avic ask me to insert the correct dvd.

so maybe i don't have picture on avh when i use the cable without the box because i have to use the cndv dvd to setup avic??? can someone help me and say me if i need this dvd or if i have to do something in avh menu (i read the notice of avh but didn't speak about nav...) or maybe my cable is damaged...

please help

and happy new year for those who have already get new year!!!