AVIC411.com

W4400NEX Stuck, Not Like Typical

So I have my W4400NEX on a bench with a power supply. Currently have power going to The constant and ignition rails and ground to ground. I successfully purchased a new SD card, loaded 1.00 on it and it booted just fine. Used a thumb drive to update to 1.01, then when attempting to update to 1.02 I got an update failed message mid update, I believe.

Every single time a power up the unit, it immediately is attempting to update with the 0.00 -> 0.00. Whether there is a USB thumb drive present or not, it tries to update and fails with the 0.00 ->0.00. I tried a new SD card with 1.02 freshly on it, and it still goes right to trying to update with every boot.

Anyone have any suggestions? Usually people are looping on a different screen than me and people with the 0.00 issue seem to try a different USB and it works. My USB worked for 1.01 update just fine so I figured it wasn't that. I tried another USB with 1.02 on it and it doesn't work to update.

• 3 weeks later...