AVIC411.com

AVH-Z9280TV Export iso

tenho o aparelho AVH-Z9280TV e apresentou o problema do cartao SD, como nao achei a solucao na epoca comprei um segundo aparelho no mesmo modelo, observei que muita gente tem problemas com esse aparelho e acho um absurdo nos valores cobrados pelo SD, pensando nisso abri este topico , para que caso alguem saiba o passo a passo para que eu consiga realizar a extracao da iso do SD que esta em funcionamento para disponibilizar aqui no forum eu agradeceria.

I have the AVH-Z9280TV device and it presented the SD card problem, as I couldn't find the solution at the time I bought a second device in the same model, I noticed that a lot of people have problems with this device and I think the prices charged for SD are absurd, thinking about it I opened this topic, so that if anyone knows the step by step process so that I can extract the iso from the SD that is in operation and make it available here on the forum, I would be grateful.