AVIC411.com

I am new to this. I have a Z2 and I am trying to load some JPEG's. I created the 500x240's and saved them as a JPEG. I finalized the disc but when I pull them up in the Z2 it says i need to create a /Pictures/ folder. I thought I did. I added my 100mb to a junk folder. Please help. Be detailed if you can, I am computer stupid. Thanks again.

I am new to this. I have a Z2 and I am trying to load some JPEG's. I created the 500x240's and saved them as a JPEG. I finalized the disc but when I pull them up in the Z2 it says i need to create a /Pictures/ folder. I thought I did. I added my 100mb to a junk folder. Please help. Be detailed if you can, I am computer stupid. Thanks again.

i dont have a z2, but my guess is that its the same instructions for a z2 as a d3

what you have to do, using windows, is take all of your backgrounds, i think max is 20-could be wrong, and put all of the into a quote-PICTURES-unquote folder, i believe the folder has to be uppercase. most users say to use a disc burning software other than windows burning, some names like roxio makes software like that, i use the windows burning through the windows explorer, it might work only for me cause i have windows SHIsTa (Vista), then once the "PICTURES" folder and all your backgrounds are burned to the disc, just put it into your z2

on a side note, i think you can make the z2's resolution for pictures bigger than 500x240. and i dont think you need a junk folder.

there are topics and threads already devoted to this sort of thing. no need to make a new topic. (for future reference :wink: )