AVIC411.com

Bluetooth Install (help)

No one can tell me if the ND-BT1 US and EU model are the same!? :?

I believe they're the same. Page 20 of the HD3 operation manual has a section that states

If you are using a mobile phone featuring Bluetooth technology by connecting the Bluetooth unit (ND-BT1) (sold separately) to the navigation system, you can configure Bluetooth settings or check the outgoing/incoming call history.
That pretty much seals the deal. Plus, since the ND-BT1 manual is in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, and Russian, I more or less believe it's meant to be sold worldwide.
No one can tell me if the ND-BT1 US and EU model are the same!? :?

I believe they're the same. Page 20 of the HD3 operation manual has a section that states

If you are using a mobile phone featuring Bluetooth technology by connecting the Bluetooth unit (ND-BT1) (sold separately) to the navigation system, you can configure Bluetooth settings or check the outgoing/incoming call history.
That pretty much seals the deal. Plus, since the ND-BT1 manual is in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, and Russian, I more or less believe it's meant to be sold worldwide.

I would think the same, but in Europe, at least where I searched, the ND-BT1 unit its not sold separetly, but only with the HD3 (named HD3BT)

I tried call the pioneer and telling that my unit was damaged to see if they sell new units, and the answer was, "send it to us, it can be repaired"!

I'm trying to buy an ND-BT1 and a mic but I can't find it anywhere in Europe!

Oh well, I will continue the search.

Thanks