AVIC411.com

I NEED STEP BY STEP HELP WITH AN AVIC Z2

I cant figure out how to burn a cd with pictures to set as a custom background, I already tried like 5 times, I know the cd must contain over 100mb of pictures and files and No audio tracks!

But I keep getting the "Import from disk" button greyed out!! Has anyone been able to do this?? Is there a specific program i should use

I cant figure out how to burn a cd with pictures to set as a custom background, I already tried like 5 times, I know the cd must contain over 100mb of pictures and files and No audio tracks!

But I keep getting the "Import from disk" button greyed out!! Has anyone been able to do this?? Is there a specific program i should use

Make sure your pictures are in D:\Pictures\

Make sure you only have JPG files in \Pictures\ folder.

Make sure you're NOT using progressive format JPEGs.

Make sure your pictures are no larger than 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.

If it still doesn't work, try limiting the folder to no more than 20 JPG files. This is supposedly a limitation in the N series, but I've had it fail for this reason on my Z1.

It seems I have burned the cd correctly, but im still not getting this to work I am able to watch DVD movies but everytime I turn on my car I get the message about the parking brake not connected correctly could this be my problem!

Perhaps. Can you watch while driving? Are you bypassed?

It needs to think you're stopped and have the brake on. Either your brake wire isn't connected to anything or it's grounded and you're in motion and not bypassed. Or maybe you just haven't done the initial reset after doing the bypass.

Try tapping the pen-hole reset after getting the error message.

Try starting the car and doing it first thing before moving.

If that doesn't work, bypass or connect brake wire to gnd.