AVIC411.com

So is there something else i need to do to see the BTB 200 from my D3? I tried the reset a bunch now and When i look at the A/V menu the blue tooth option isn't highlighted for me to use. I have ibus cable hooked up black on BTB and Blue on D3 which i'm pretty positive is correct. I measured the voltage at the pin and thats the only thing i see that is kind of weird. The voltage fluctuates a lot from like 7.5 - 10 volts but never reads 12v. Is it supposed to? Is there anything stupid i'm missing like turning on a feature or something?

So is there something else i need to do to see the BTB 200 from my D3? I tried the reset a bunch now and When i look at the A/V menu the blue tooth option isn't highlighted for me to use. I have ibus cable hooked up black on BTB and Blue on D3 which i'm pretty positive is correct. I measured the voltage at the pin and thats the only thing i see that is kind of weird. The voltage fluctuates a lot from like 7.5 - 10 volts but never reads 12v. Is it supposed to? Is there anything stupid i'm missing like turning on a feature or something?

Which pin? If it's fluctuating, chances are because it's sending data which is like "pulsing" voltage. The multimeter will show the average.

Anyway, make sure the colors on the IP-bus are matching/touching.

Also, make sure it's getting power. IP-Bus devices are not powered through the IP-Bus cable -- they run seperate Ground and Yellow 12v constant-On wires.