AVIC411.com

No ring tone or voice from bluetooth

I have a nokia and have used this phone for some time an now it has developed a symptom of win bluetooth is off on my phone my screen say connected . I connect from phone menu and try to make a call and and it calls according to phone off hook symbol and have no ring tone ,also the phone is answered and i cant hear no one on the other side. I have done a level 3 reset with no success.

This phone has just started this its a nokia 6305 and has been working perfect and all the sudden started this. I just performed a level 4 reset with no success. I guess i will try to unplug the bluetooth from the z2 and replug it and go from there, also I have notice no xm status in menu I know this has been talked about in other posts but have never resolved it. I'm pretty informed in the setup of the unit, I teach nav and bluetooth and how to use your car for lexus custmers at our dealership. So it must be a interface condion. Thanks for your help.

Your problem with the xm status is a common one. It depends on which tuner you have.

GEX-XM10T - will say that if the data cable is bad or not connected.

GEX-P910XM - Will always say that since it lacks the data cable required to send the information to the avic

TERK XMD1000 & XMDPIO110 combo - Again will always say that since it lacks the data cable to send the infor to the avic.

I disconnected and reconnected my bluetooth port with no success. Also called my cell from home and could not hear anything until I put cell into loudspeaker mode, and phone went cell mode.

Time to try a different phone to rule out if it's the Head unit or the phone. Got a friend willing to pair to your Z?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...