AVIC411.com

Radio works, cd/dvd/ipod no sound

So I installed the D3 in my 03 RSX-S. The radio works great! When I play a CD, DVD, IPOD, the only sound that I get is bass out of the sub. I know the speakers are hooked up correctly because like I said the radio is outputting crisp clear music. Found the how to install and stuff but no one with the same problem I am having.(bad unit?) Also I searched but with no answer found... where do I hook up the pink speed wire, the local shop said not to worry about it, but I would like it hooked up. If anyone has a picture that would be pretty swell!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! thanks

Change the power antenna setting from radio to source. Check the manual on how to do that. Or disconnect the blue wire of the wire harness you bought from the blue wire of the avic and reconnect it to the blue/white wire of the avic. Common problem.

Pink vss wire would be connected to the blue/white wire at the cruise control module under the driver's side dash.