AVIC411.com

Looking For A Professional Installer In South OC, CA

I'm looking for a professional installer to "re-install" my AVIC-Z1 in my Chevy Suburban. The original installer kinda did a hack job (i.e. - no mounting kit, just screwed it into the dash) and I would like to get it fixed right. I would also like the TV diversity antenna's relocated from my windshield and the GPS antenna relocated from the roof to under the dash. Also need Ducati's flasher unit removed and the 2-wire bypass performed in prep for an upgrade to a Z2.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!!!

Thank you!!

The Suburban is a 1997.

I really don't want to mention the shop by name or slam them until I am done with this thing, but I will say it was a small privately owned shop located in Mission Viejo. In all my ignorance, maybe they did all that was possible with the install.

I know I don't want to go back to them, though.

Peacekeeper,

I can do the reinstall for you. I used to own a sounds shop but now work mostly via referrals. I am very knowledgeable with the Z-series because one, I have one installed in my car, and two I have installed 6 of them in the last year. My fee would range from $120 and up + parts depending on how much rework is involved with the original install. Let me know if you are interested. Call me on my cell if you'd like. 714.348.3375. Thanks.