AVIC411.com

Anyone else having condensation "fogginess" with this camera? Within 2 hrs. of installation, it started fogging up and I could see visible condensation inside the lens. Anyone else's experience good or bad? Not sure if it is just an isolated failure or a bad model??

It was pretty simple to install. There is about a 12-18" wire on the back of the camera with 2 mini rubber grommets. I drilled about a 1/4" hole in the license plate where the wire exiits the back of the camera and then an additional 1/4" hole through the trunk lid lower down approx. in the middle of the license plate. One grommet is in the license plate and the second is where the wire enters the trunk. Neither of these is visible on the finished installation. This wire plugs in to a very long length of cable with an RCA connector on the distand end as well as 2 tiny little wire where you would tap into power, ground and the camera RCA plug on your headunit or monitor. It took longer to drill the holes and run the wire than anything else. It really was pretty straight forward and simple. I just hope I can get the condensation issue resolved now.