AVIC411.com

address search, others grayed out

Has anybody had an issue with multiple nav buttons being grayed out? I have the East disk in the drive, but the only buttons that can be pressed are "Return Home," the one that lets you go to a set destination (that I set at one point long ago), and one other which I can't recall at the moment.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Dustin

yepp... I had the same thing happen... I used a dvd duplicator from work to make a copy of the nav disc because I didn't want it to get scratched...

I put it in... and the map came up just fine... but things were greyed out...

So I followed the advice on some of the people here and used DVD Decrypter... just use ISO Read Mode to create the image on your hard drive... then use ISO Write Mode to burn the image to the disc... and it works great... I'm using the back up right now and the original is back in its case

I'd love to take credit for it... but it was another member... or other members that suggested it... I never even thought of using it for the nav disc... but I have used the software in the past and its great! :D

EDIT: I think I read a post by HiFiSi that suggested it! so thanks!