AVIC411.com

Deleting bluetooth profiles?

I don't know why, but I don't have any control over what my phone is named in the bluetooth profile so now I have about 5 useless profiles set up in the Z1 under phone names I don't use anymore. Is there any way to delete the extra profiles and have it cut down to the 2 phones I use?

Completely random but I can't be bothered testing it (I'm thinking "no"), does the Z1 support playing VCDs? My DVD laser seems to have bitten the dust, but I've never really used it anyway. Eventually I'm going to get a video-enabled ipod and put it on the AUX input (then add a switch coming out the dock to go from video AUX in to controlling it through the ipod interface).

I don't know why, but I don't have any control over what my phone is named in the bluetooth profile so now I have about 5 useless profiles set up in the Z1 under phone names I don't use anymore. Is there any way to delete the extra profiles and have it cut down to the 2 phones I use?

Nope. The only way to clear the list is to do a level 3 reset then re-pair the phones you want.

Completely random but I can't be bothered testing it (I'm thinking "no"), does the Z1 support playing VCDs?

Nope. Sorry.