AVIC411.com

please help ASAP:need PIC of CD-UB100 Z2 interface

Does anyone have any pics of the Z2 interface while using CD-UB100 as an external HD/flash drive/MP3 reader?

Just to see how bad it really is with my Z2, before I get this installed THIS WEEKEND and then end up using it only as a friggin USB accessory battery charger (it does charge things that are plugged into it, doesnt it?) if the interface really is as horrible as people say it is.

just a couple pics would greatly help.

Ive done some searches but seen no pics up here anywhere for the Z2 USB interface, so if someone wants to rag on the noob (my 2nd post ever I think, just got it installed in my new H3) about the search function, please feel free to do so... just be sure to include the link to the existing thread with the pics :)

The USB interface SUCKS. I know you probably didn't need an option but I dont think there are any pics of it on here with that unit because practically no one is using it. It offers almost no control or useful features as it is considered an external unit for the Z/D series.