AVIC411.com

Wireless Backup Camera

Just got my Z1 installed in my 03 Ford F350, I also hooked up ducatiboy’s flasher and it works great. But I am looking to add a wireless camera so I can see what is going on behind me when I tow. Has anyone used a wireless camera with the Z1 yet? And if so could you please provide me the details. I am towing two trailers together, a 37 foot fifth wheel and a 10 foot trailer behind that and I don’t want to have to run a 60 foot video cable to the cab of the truck.
[quote name="Cerberus"]Just got my Z1 installed in my 03 Ford F350, I also hooked up ducatiboy’s flasher and it works great. But I am looking to add a wireless camera so I can see what is going on behind me when I tow. Has anyone used a wireless camera with the Z1 yet? And if so could you please provide me the details. I am towing two trailers together, a 37 foot fifth wheel and a 10 foot trailer behind that and I don’t want to have to run a 60 foot video cable to the cab of the truck.[/quote]

I [b]don't know[/b] if any of these cameras will work, but it might be a good place to start your search.

[url=http://www.vfmstore.com/mini.htm]http://www.vfmstore.com/mini.htm[/url]
All the Z1 needs for video from the camera is standard video from an RCA jack I think. So that being said if the receiver for the wireless camera output is a standard output to RCA I don't see why it wouldn't work. I don't have a Z1 but hope to purchase one soon.
Greg